Friday, 26 April 2013

Will.i.am Reveals: Original Choice For The Black Eyed Peas Was Nicole Scherzinger Not Fergie



WILL.I.AM has revealed that his original choice as the female vocalist for the Black Eyed Peas wasn’t Fergie – but Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. Like I say "don't chat shit". Fergie was your best choice so shhh shhh!

Read more by clicking below...

During a Google Hangout with fans the rapper and producer revealed that he had invited Scherzinger to join the group, however her boyfriend at the time wouldn’t allow it.

He also revealed that he played a crucial part in eventually getting the singer into the Pussycat Dolls.

“One day she calls me up and is like, 'will, I want to do this audition. Can you get me in?'" he said.

“So I was like, - Jimmy I know this girl that will be dope for the Pussycat Dolls. So I introduced him to her and that's how she got into the group. It's like, me and Nicole, no matter what I've been through in my career, she's been there”, he added.

Scherzinger, who was also taking part in the hangout, added: “Pretty much will and God have been the authors of my life so far”.

No comments:

Post a Comment