Friday, 26 April 2013

Oritsé Williams In Tears As He Spoke About the JLS Split On TV


HE'S as upset as we are.
Oritsé Williams broke down in tears when he appeared on Alan Carr: Chatty Man on Wednesday night. The JLS singer let his emotions get the better of him as he opened up about the band's shock split. And the 26-year-old even had to be comforted by bandmate Marvin Humes when he welled up in front of the audience. As he covered his face to hide the tears, Rochelle Humes' hubby put his arm around his emotional friend. In a recent interview with The Sun, Oritsé explained that he's been struggling to come to terms with the sad decision. "I am not going to lie to you, I have been in tears over this," he told the paper. He also “It is what it is, I guess. The decision was made and we all felt it was the right thing to do.”


Click below for more story and pictures...

Adding: "Just the amount of energy and the time behind putting JLS together and coming up with the formula behind us." The pop star also admitted that he'd shed a tear when he told his mum the band would be going their separate ways. He continued: "I shed a tear when I told my mum because I know how much JLS has been a part of her life." You weren't the only one who broke down about the news, Oritsé. 

JLSSPLIT

No comments:

Post a Comment