Sunday, 26 May 2013

Vogueimprint Latest Lookbook: ‘Didi Creations’ 2013 Bag Collection


Tina Ndidi Ugo is the innovative home behind the brand Didi Designs is a fashion Company integrated and based in the UK that create unisex clothing, shoes, purses and components. According to the designer, most of the design ideas are attracted from colors, charm, classic and classic styles, Africa arts and lifestyle.
This collection of bags are absolutely outstanding, a must buy this 2013. I let you...

See full collection by clicking below...

DiDi Creations 2013 Bag Collection - BellaNaija - May2013004





 














 




For more information, contact

Source: Facebook: /DiDiCreations
Instagram: didicreations
Twitter: @didicreations

2 comments:

  1. lovely bags..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family members always say that I am killing my time here
    at net, however I know I am getting familiarity every day by reading such good posts.



    Stop by my blog 3ds emulator download (http://www.fizzlive.com/possessiveboss727)

    ReplyDelete