Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Checkout Snoop Lion's Outfit At MTV African All Stars

Snoop Lion Gat All The Swag.. See Photos From His Grand Entry at MTV African All Stars
Snoop lion was one of the artiste who performed at the MTV African All Stars event that took place in Durban , South Africa. Here is what he said to the media conference in Durban
“Coming back to my African roots to perform alongside Africa’s most talented acts has always been a dream for me. This concert will witness the best of Snoop Dogg and Snoop Lion tomorrow as I will be performing a lot of tracks which pushed me into lime light. I also can’t wait to witness performances from my African brothers and I’m honoured to MTV Base for this initiative”.
More picture below...

1 comment:

  1. While you are in that condition, organize for inspection of the vehicle from an unbiased 3rd party.
    Ask if your mechanic is involved with the motorist assurance program (MAP).
    From a vehicle vendor's perspective, depreciation is the enemy.



    Feel free to surf to my website http://www.jogosdecrianca.com/profile/el5280

    ReplyDelete