Sunday, 14 April 2013

Who Is A Good Samaritan?

A compassionate person who unselfishly helps others, as in this neighborhood you can't count on a good Samaritan if you get in trouble. This expression alludes to Jesus's parable about a Samaritan who rescues and cares for a stranger who had been robbed and badly hurt and had been ignored by a priest and a Levite (Luke 10:30-35). 

One who renders voluntary aid without compensation to a person who is injured or in danger. There is no requirement to intervene; however, if one chooses to be a Good Samaritan then one may face liability if reasonable care is not exercised and the rescued party is further injured. 

Figuratively, “ A Good Samaritan” is a person who goes out of their way to perform acts of kindness to others, especially strangers. In a place like Nigeria, it is almost impossible and life risking to either render help or accept help rendered to you. 

Click Below to read about my good Samaritan encounter...

Malizu At work
Late last night, I had my first share. I was in great distress and so many people were not willing to help out, some did but probably had wrong intentions. Not knowing who to trust and being duped by some others, I kept on with my thing and praying to God to get me home safe with not encounter of evil ( I am not been out on the road in naija that late) . Till I met this God sent, who had previously tried helping out. On helping out I realized he had a testimony of his, he said to me "am so happy right now because I just got promoted". Already stress out in tears I said "Bless you, Congratulations; I am so happy for you”. My guess is he noticed I was in tears he decided to help out in full. I bless the good lord so his soul and May he find favour whenever /however needed In Jesus Name. Thank You Once Again, please everyone help me thank Malizu.


No comments:

Post a Comment