Wednesday, 17 April 2013

This April: Dabota Lawson and Venita Akpofure On The Cover Of Urban Style Magazine

Untitled
Miss Nigeria UK, Dabota Lawson and popular video vixen Venita Akpofure on the cover of the April edition of Urban Style magazine. I really don't get what the fashion stylist was thinking, they both the look rather irritating. Don't know if it's because of the costume or the pose, but that's my candid opinion. This could have been better!

What do you think, Am I right or Am I Wrong?

5 comments:

  1. you are right oh jare... I like this blog o

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always think because they have done all the pic effects in this world. It will make them look better. It makes them look like mamiwater. The cloth, pose, people look irritating. You are very right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haba, Its not that bad.. But you are right sha ennybells

      Delete
    2. I totally agree..look irritating

      Delete
  3. People oh. Its not bad na.. How is it irritating?

    ReplyDelete