Thursday, 11 April 2013

Great Designer Sunglasses To Update Your Summer Look

3.1 Phillip Lim Matte Pink Aviators, $206.25
Ray-Ban Semi-Rimless Lightweight Aviator Sunglasses, $175
Oliver Peoples Alivia Gradient Sunglasses, $340
I am a big addict of sunglasses and those who know me would concur to this. Here are some of the latest 2013 designer sunglasses to freshen up your wardrobe with a new pair of designer shades all summer.
 
Elizabeth and James Lafayette Sunglasses, $155
Dries van Noten x Linda Farrow Rounded Sunglasses
Jimmy Choo Cat-Eye Sunglasses, $295

Marc by Marc Jacobs Havana Sunglasses, $120
H&M Sunglasses, $24.95

Bvlgari Cat-Eye Crystal Acetate Sunglasses, $400
Selima Elizabeth Sunglasses, $185;

House of Harlow 1960 Chantal Sunglasses, $125



Tom Ford Alicia Sunglasses, $303.88

2 comments:

  1. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.Designer sunglasses

    ReplyDelete