Saturday, 6 April 2013

Fashion Style Improved! Tonto Dikeh at Soundcity

Tonto Dikeh at the soundcity studio in Lekki to record clips for the popular soundcity show 'Star host' to air in few weeks.

Although I still do not understand why every actors and actresses in Nigeria have to go into the music industry. Well, I can see that all the criticism Tonto Dikeh has had in the past, paid off into positivity, thus, I commend has passion and courage. Now she is one of the most frequently publicised celebrities in Nigeria, thus her sense of fashion is a lot better. 


What do you think of her fashion style now? 
Improved or unimproved 

2 comments:

  1. LMAO ..I am loving this blog. I will tell my friends. Ennybells in the building..xoxo

    I don't really like her but you are right about her fashion being improved. Her song is a disaster tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. First bigups to ma gurl Enny,great blog..Well Tonto!!,,I totally agree wit d fact dat she has drastically improved ,and i can confidently say she is gradually becoming a fashion icon..shez creative wit fashion and combines it with her personal style to create a statement each time..

    ReplyDelete