Plus-sized models storm the runway and display their curves in evening wear, bridal gowns, swimwear and lingerie at Brazil's Fashion Weekend
- In a scene that was larger than life, a group of plus-sized models took the runway to present the Plus Size Fall/Winter 2013 collection show in Sao Paulo on Saturday.
- In a country noted for its bevy of beautiful women, including notable exports of Gisele Bündchen and Alessandra Ambrosio, the Brazilian women on display in the Saturday show proudly displayed their fuller frames.
- Models scurried to and fro backstage in a frantic pleasant scene in preparation for the big reveal.
- The collection included evening wear, bridal dresses, swimwear and intimate apparel.
- The models appeared at ease as they strutted their stuff and ultimately stripped down to show off some skin.